Ingrid Peñuela has over 20 years’ working with management and employees to empower teams to move forward confidently.
She is well versed in both processing and produce operations, helping customers develop and update food safety and quality assurance programs. Ingrid is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Training and Consulting services include:
• Public and private food safety courses - see here
• Program development: write/update food safety plans and SOPs
• Implementation: in-person oversight of staff and facility
• Gap analysis for food safety and quality programs
• Risk Management and compliance review
• Develop/restructure Quality Assurance Departments
• Visual Factory Management and Process Control review and reports
• Auditing GAP, GMP and HACCP programs
• Import/export regulatory support (example: met USDA APHIS requirements for export into the U.S. for Goldenberry’s, Colombia S.A.)
• Labeling review
• FDA/USDA inspections: GMP, GAP, Preventive Controls, Foreign Supplier, Produce Safety, USDA Organic
• GFSI audits: SQF, BRCGS, FSSC22000, PrimusGFS, GLOBALG.A.P.
• Retailer audits: Costco, Whole Foods,
• Third-party audits by Silliker, NSF, AIB, SCS, Primus Labs, etc.
• ISO 9001 Quality audits
Barbara Luboff, VP of Operations San Fernando, CA