Ingrid Peñuela has over 20 years’ helping customers develop and update their food safety and quality assurance programs. She is well versed in both processing and produce operations and is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Your company’s food safety reputation and culture rely on your leadership and people. We work with management and employees to empower your team to move forward confidently. Understand - Implement - Audit Success!
Our Training and Consulting services include:
• Public and private food safety courses - see here
• Program development: write/update food safety plans and SOPs
• Implementation: in-person oversight of staff and facility
• Gap analysis for food safety and quality programs
• Risk Management and compliance review
• Develop/restructure Quality Assurance Departments
• Visual Factory Management and Process Control review and reports
• Auditing GAP, GMP and HACCP programs
• Import/export regulatory support (example: met USDA APHIS requirements for export into the U.S. for Goldenberry’s, Colombia S.A.)
• Labeling review
• FDA/USDA inspections: GMP, GAP, Preventive Controls, Foreign Supplier, Produce Safety, USDA Organic
• GFSI audits: SQF, BRCGS, FSSC22000, PrimusGFS, GLOBALG.A.P.
• Retailer audits: Costco, Whole Foods,
• Third-party audits by Silliker, NSF, AIB, SCS, Primus Labs, etc.
• ISO 9001 Quality audits
Barbara Luboff, VP of Operations San Fernando, CA