Private trainings for your employees can include facility and product-specific examples tailored to your business. For in-person courses, the instructor can tour your facility to become better acquainted with your business.
Q: If we have a small group, under 6, how can we reduce costs?
Consider inviting your company’s other facilities, partners, suppliers, or neighboring companies to spread the costs, or choose to open your training to the public.
Publicly "hosted" training:
• We market the course and register outside participants
• Your rebate is $100-200 (for a 1 or 2-day class) per outside attendee registered
• Provide a professional training space for at least 12, with a large screen (for a projector setup or a monitor), whiteboard or flip chart
• Plan to host a well-recognized course at least a month in advance
• Food and beverages for all attendees are usually organized by the hosting company with our support If your facility doesn’t have a suitable space, check with partners or we can help book a nearby meeting room
Q: Do you offer online webinar (Zoom) training?
Yes, our instructor-led remote training:
• Saves travel time and expenses (you can make it a public "hosted" training)
• Has interactive activities designed for online learning
• Includes course materials in advance for preparation
• Allows your team to participate together or individually
• Is flexible - choose to have the course delivered over multiple days or weeks which work for your schedule
• Increases health safety
Which course(s) do you need?
• Good Manufacturing Practices - GMPs • Good Distribution Practices - GDPs
• HACCP for Processors - 2 days • HACCP for Produce Ops - 2 days • Other HACCP (Juice, Warehouse & Distribution, Advanced, Cannabis) • SQF • BRCGS
• Internal Auditor (can be targeted for SQF, BRCGS, etc.) • PrimusGFS
• Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) - 20 hour FSPCA course
• Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) - 12-16 hr. FSPCA course
• Special request - contact us below!
• Classes are limited to 24 attendees in most cases.
• Some courses are available in Spanish (Ingrid is bilingual).